Ecommerce Personalization Blog
Ecommerce tips, strategies, and news – all without ever having
According to the NRF (National Retail Federation’s) 2015 Holiday Consumer Spending Survey nearly half (46.1%) of holiday shopping, consisting of browsing and buying, will be conducted online, up from 44.4 percent last year and the highest recorded since NRF first asked in 2006.
To help you get ready for the holiday season, we’ve prepared a special mini eBook. Its full of terrific ideas for re-engaging customers and boosting sales, using easy to implement personalization and email marketing techniques.
Download this FREE mini eBook and learn how to:
- Re-engage customers with multi-staged email retargeting campaigns
- Control your promotions with auto-applied coupons
- Create urgency with countdown clocks
- Capture visitor emails by offering to email them their cart or items they browsed
- Optimize your triggered emails with personalized product recommendations
- And much, much more!